Thursday, September 8, 2011

Misha?

Well kids, I know I promised stories of redneckery and whatnot, but I just haven't had any time!! Time does not exist to me these days. I am working so many hours - so many loooooong hours - that I just can't keep up.

I am also finding it somewhat difficult to get back on this Thintervention business. Not because I'm consciously avoiding, but because I am literally not thinking. I've been eating crap for so many weeks now, that I seem to be continuing to make poor decisions without really meaning to. Does that make sense? Like, if I am hungry and want lunch then I just eat whatever sounds good for lunch. I don't stop to think about the calories or anything. I need to re-vamp my thought process and make sure I'm paying attention!!! I know it sounds really weird but it's what is in my head and you don't wanna get. in. there.

So I went to Wendy's for lunch today (here's your sign...) and I'm in the drive-thru. I go to the first window and there is this guy who pretty much looked like he hates life. Wouldn't you if you were working at a Wendy's drive-thru? Yes. So he takes my card without really looking at me, and repeats my order to me and swipes my card. Then he looks at my card and sees my name and tries to pronounce it and says "Mi...Misha?" and I laugh and say, "It's Micha". He smiles and says "Wow. That is really beautiful. Wow....and you're really beautiful. You really live up to your beautiful name. How are you today?" haha! I laugh and say I'm fine and he says, "Good, I'm glad. Would you like your card back beautiful?" so I take my card back and he practically drops it because he is like staring at me. And he asks me if I need anything else, to which I say no and pull ahead to the next window. Hated to leave the guy hanging (because he wasn't that bad looking actually...), but mama was hungry. He must have been sleep deprived or hunger induced or something to be that intrigued by me, but it was amusing nonetheless. Thanks, Wendy's. #neededthat

Okay, gotta go. No time for play today.
Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment