Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update

I really have zero desire to blog. I have zero joy in my life right now and am dealing with way too much to focus on anything. BUT I feel obligated to at least share the basic updates in regards to my health and fitness. It is, after all, why this blog exists. (although I highly suspect that is not why most of you read it - I think you just like the free stories about Zumba and Batty and Bones. ;-)  )

Anyway, went to the doctor this week. Those pesky 2 pounds that I gained last week are gone, but that isn't all - I LOST 8.5 pounds this week. Now, I know technically I only lost 6.5 since 2 of those pounds weren't supposed to be there, but moral of the story, I lost them. I worked my ASS off last week. I exercised every day like a nut, I ate perfectly, wrote down every bite that went into my mouth, and decided I'm worth it.

Soooo, as of right now my current status is: I have lost 19 lbs, 25 inches (right?!?!), and my BMI has went down by 3 points. I am wearing a pair of pants today that haven't fit in a very, very long time.

I would love to be overjoyed and excited by this, but alas. Not today. Still breaking from Facebook and.....well, life. I'll try to update next week.

Peace. Love.
Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment