Friday, July 15, 2011

Pictures!

I have two things to offer today: First, I get to finally see Josh tonight!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, because I am too excited to write, and I'm literally getting ready to walk out the door, I decided to upload some pics. A small journey if you will. Basically, a picture of me when I started Thinterventioning, and a series of pictures leading up to what I currently look like. I've only lost 34 pounds, and I really didn't think it was showing that much, but when I started pulling up old pictures I was acutally surprised to see what I DID look like verses what I DO look like! My apologies for the poor quality - they were all snapped by me using my cell phone. And honestly, the only reason half of them were taken was for this purpose - so that I could look back and attempt to see progress! Enjoy. :)


Peace, Love, and Groban,
Micha

1 comment:

  1. You can totally see the difference!! Congrats, Micha!! As you know, I'm currently doing WW and my loss is slow. A lot of the members in my group (me included) are put off by the small losses (.2, really?) but our leader Pam always says that healthy choices lead to healthy losses. And .2 may seem small but it's basically a stick of butter. Can't be mad about losing a stick of butter! So keep on doing what you're doing! You're doing great! And I LOOOOVE reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete