Thursday, June 23, 2011

Laughter

Sometimes laughter really is some good medicine. :) And I have laughed a lot these last couple of days! I think it just keeps me in a better mood overall. And I've heard that laughter burns calories - not sure if this is fact or fiction, but if it does burn calories then I've done quite well!

I just finished a lovely lunch of a Whole Grain Lean Pocket (broccoli/chicken), and come cauliflower in cheese sauce. Have ya'll tried those? Green Giant has this line of frozen veggies called Just For One. They come in individually wrapped trays. You just take a tray out, steam it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, and voila! They are only between 40-80 calories a tray depending on the veggie, and its instant gratification. If I have learned nothing else in this journey I now know that healthy food needs to be convenient as possible for me. Because if it starts getting all complicated, then I will peace out and go to Wendy's. Sad, but true. And the great thing about these veggies is that they come with some type of sauce on them - like a light butter sauce, or a light cheese sauce. I mean, don't get it twisted - they aren't gonna be on Top Chef next week or anything, but they totally work and are a perfectly tasty low-cal side dish.

I have Zumba tonight - oh crap. Crap crap crap - I just realized that I forgot my Zumba clothes at home!!! Hmm........

...........................

.......................................

........

FINE. I'm going to go them now I suppose. Peace.
~Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment