Tuesday, April 12, 2011

rain = foul

It is raining mad crazy outside right now. It started last night and it literally has not stopped. Apocalypse continued.

Anyway, I must confess I was very, very bad this weekend. On Saturday I went over to my sister's house to play with my little nephew. I ate a slice of pineapple pizza from Papa John's for lunch, along with some homemade banana nut mini-muffins that my sister had just made from scratch. THEN that night for dinner we ordered Chinese. Oh, and I drank Woodford and Sprite. I'm not even going to attempt to calculate those calories, but I'm guessing I met my caloric intake for the day with the Woodford & Sprite alone. Good grief. So then on Sunday I thought I'd be really good and eat great all day. Yeah, that lasted. What did I have? Pineapple pizza again. What is wrong with me!?!?! Why, after several months of this, do I still give into those cravings? I ate great all week last week, exercised, felt great. Then the weekend comes and I blow it to pieces. It is just really frustrating that I do that. I need to be locked up chastity belt style Friday-Sunday. Just to protect me from myself. I keep thinking of that quote, "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." .......Woof.

Anyway, as promised (to myself) I got right back on track yesterday. I had my bowl of Special K for breakfast and drank my Zija vitamins. I had another bowl of Special K for lunch (got busy and ended up not leaving), and then a nice light dinner. I drank my tea and went to bed. Today, I have done the exact same thing - Zija, Special K, water. The usual. Since it is raining like a beast I doubt I will get to take the dog for a walk tonight. Maybe I can drag my sorry Chinese-ordering ass to the gym and repent.

No pictures today. Remember? Destroy all evidence. :)
Micha

1 comment:

  1. I have the same weekend problem. For me it is just that it is a different routine. My weekday routine for eating and exercise is much easier to maintain than the weekend one. Laying out a schedule beforehand helps me.....sometimes. Keep on keeping on sister!

    ReplyDelete