Friday, April 29, 2011

25 pounds and counting!

That's right folks - I'm down more pounds than the Duggars have children. Now THAT is an accomplishment! ;)

I did my weigh-in last night, with great hesitance. I mean, this was Easter and I wasn't exactly an angel on Easter Sunday...or Monday. ha! But I did go to Zumba twice this week, and have eaten great otherwise. Last night after Zumba class I went to my sister's house. I walked straight in and weighed - I know you're supposed to weigh in the morning when you're all foodless and stuff, and that I had been eating all day and building up some lovely muscle fluid from Zumba. But, nonetheless I got on the scale and am official down 25 pounds!!!!!!!!! Current photo comparisons:

Above: December, 2010



Annnnd, today: April 29, 2011 - Down 25 lbs total so far, 14 inches total. I couldn't find a full-body shot really of me before - at least not in my cell phone, and I'm too lazy to seek elsewhere right now. ha But at least you can get the idea of where I was verses where I am at!!

That's all for right now. I've got way too much to do, but I at least wanted to share a little. Lunch in an hour....hmm, where to go? :)

Micha

3 comments:

  1. You look so amazing! Rock it girlfriend, you're girl's are looking smaller too, isn't that the best feeling in the world! Most people want them but I want mine gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! YES! I want my girls to get smaller and smaller - they drive me crazy. I swear I'd be 20 lbs lighter if it wasn't for my chest. lol How are you doing? I've been busy and haven't been on your blog - but I know you're beauuuutiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micha you look absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete