Friday, April 8, 2011

t. g. i. f.

There are absolutely no words to express my joy that it is Friday. None at all.

Well, I have to say: I exercised last night! woowoo. Nothing to cray-cray, but still. I took my dog on a walk for about 30 minutes. I power walked around my sister's neighborhood and broke out a major sweat. I meant business. I had asked my sister to walk with me, but she said no. Her excuse? "Girl, I got a spray tan today. I can't sweat." I thought my mom was going to eat her. So she pawned out my little nephew instead and he went walking with me. Except I think he thought it was going to be more fun, less exercise. We walked really far, which means we had to walk really far to get back. On the way back, I saw a cul-de-sac and said "Let's go this way and we'll get a few extra steps in!". He looked at me like I had grown a tail and said, "Um, I'll let you do that. I'll be right here when you're done." and proceeded to lay down in the grass. haha And he stayed there until I walked to the cul-de-sace, around, and back. hahaha On the way back from our walk we ran into a lady who was also walking a cute little dog about Coco's size. She asked me Coco's name, and sometimes I just say Coco but I said her full name: Coco Chanel. The lady got REALLY excited and said "Oh my gosh!! My dog's name is Mandy Moore!" hahahaha This woman was at least in her fifties mind you, and miss Mandy Moore was about 6 pounds ringing wet - cutest thing. So Coco Chanel and Mandy Moore sniffed each other and rubbed noses and said hey. The story writes itself.

When I got back home Leslie had put some Foil Daddies in the oven - God love her. So that's what we had for dinner! I've written about them before, but here's a picture:


Mine had cabbage, carrots, peas, and corn seasoned with worcestshire sauce and tomato juice. SOOOO yummy. I could eat this meal every single day. And its juts a bunch of veggies so it is very low-calorie. We add in just a little hamburger meat, but thats all! Mmmmm

Today I succeeded in eating breakfast (a bowl of Special K), then had an off-brand Lean Cuisine for lunch, which was pretty tasty. Not sure what my plans are for tonight. I need to make sure I eat healthy. It looks like rain right now, but if it holds off I may do another dog powerwalk.

Happy weekend!
Micha

No comments:

Post a Comment